General Motors Corp. appoints Kevin Williams, GM North America vice president-quality, to assistant managing director and manufacturing manager-GM de Mexico, effective June 1. Annette Clayton, a manufacturing manager for eight GM assembly plants since 2002, succeeds Williams. Kevin Williams Annette Clayton Williams will report to Arturo Elias, GM Mexico managing director. Clayton will report to GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner, who oversees the auto maker's North American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Promotes Williams, Clayton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.