General Motors Co. releases photos and technical details of its revised Chevrolet Captiva compact cross/utility vehicle, which will have its world debut at the Paris auto show later this month. The latest Captiva’s all-new front end prominently features the Chevrolet bowtie logo, along with twin grilles and a deeply sculpted hood. The new model goes on sale in Europe next spring and will be available with a new lineup of 2.4L and 3.0L gasoline engines, as well as two 2.2L turbodiesel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Provides Peek at Next-Gen Chevy Captiva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.