WARREN, MI – General Motors Corp.’s recovery program isn’t all about job reductions, plant closings and health-care cost cuts. There’s a fourth prong in the game plan: product development. And to get the word out that there’s a lot of new, more competitive iron in the pipeline, GM this week began quietly ushering media, dealers, analysts and others through the Design Dome at its tech center here, where it is displaying a portion of the 25 or so vehicles it plans to roll out over the next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Provides Peek at Product Push" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.