WardAuto.com recently spoke with Bo Andersson, General Motors Corp. vice president for worldwide purchasing, as part of our annual Big Three purchasing chief interviews. Bo Andersson An interview with Ford Motor Co.’s Tony Brown (see related story: Ford: New Challenges for New Purchasing Chief) appeared on July 10 and with DaimlerChrysler Group’s Peter Rosenfeld (see related story: Chrysler Reshapes Its Supplier Relationships) on July 9. Excerpts from all three appear in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Purchasing: Bo Knows Data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.