TRAVERSE CITY, MI – OnStar subscription renewals among General Motors Corp. customers is “somewhere north” of 55%, reveals Gary Cowger, president-GM North America. Gary Cowger The auto maker and OnStar, which provides onboard cellular- and satellite-based safety and security systems, had previously been loath to reveal subscription renewal rates. But Cowger tips his hand after crowing about customer acceptance during the Management Briefing Seminars. Every month, OnStar uses ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Pushing Telematics, Chassis Electronics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.