During their college days, Mark LaNeve played football and Rick Wagoner played basketball. So both General Motors Corp. executives know it is important to have the right players in the correct positions during a game. Mark LaNeve, GM vice president of North American vehicle sales, service and marketing GM CEO Rick Wagoner The lineup maneuvering LaNeve and Wagoner currently are trying to orchestrate involves automotive brands. And the stakes are considerably higher than any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Puts on Its Game Face" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.