"It’s the hallmark of what GMC has to offer," is how Lorraine Babiar, assistant brand manager for Sierra trucks, describes the new Quadrasteer system that will be installed in the General Motors Corp. division’s fullsize pickups starting this month. The 4-wheel steering system will be standard on the Sierra Denali and the system will be optional on the 1500-series extended-cab Sierra with short box. But the system won’t be a giveaway: although at presstime GMC had not released final ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Quadrasteer to be pricey advnace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.