General Motors Thailand has raised its estimate for the Chevy Zafira’s domestic sales this year to 3,500 from 3,000 following a successful advertising campaign. Sales in the first three quarters jumped 60% to 2,610 from year-ago’s 1,644, thanks to a 0% down-payment campaign, says a company spokesman. Last month, alone, GM sold 317 Zafiras, four times more than in September of the previous year. The Chevy Zafira in the first nine months led the domestic market in multipurpose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Raises Zafira Sales Target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.