NEW YORK – A launch team is in place at General Motors Corp.’s Lansing (MI) Grand River assembly plant, as the facility prepares for production of the upcoming Cadillac SRX cross/utility vehicle. The team, consisting of about 40 experts – comprising a cross-section of manufacturing disciplines – is at work in a special off-line shop putting beta parts together in an effort to define the production process that will be used to build the new ’04 SRX in volume beginning June 2003. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Readies Lansing Plant for Caddy CUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.