Planning is well underway for production of the Cadillac roadster at General Motors Corp.'s Bowling Green, KY, plant, says David C. Hill, vehicle line executive for GM's performance cars. “We will have more revenue from the plant when we make two important brands instead of one,” he points out. Bowling Green is expected to produce 33,500 Corvettes this year. “We've worked every available overtime hour to meet Corvette demand,” Mr. Hill says. Only about 127 additional workers — the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Readies Plant for Cadillac Roadster" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.