PEARL RIVER, NY – Buoyed by an overwhelming positive reaction from dealers, General Motors Corp.’s Arlington, TX, plant readies for Job One of the ’08 Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon hybrid-electric SUVs, slated to begin the week of Nov. 5. Gary White, GM vice president and vehicle line executive-fullsize trucks and SUVs, says the Texas plant will build about 5,000 Tahoe and Yukon hybrids this year. Production of a hybrid-electric Cadillac Escalade SUV will be added at the facility next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Readies for Production Launch of Hybrid SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.