The burning question after General Motors Corp. had just wowed journalists with a special preview last week of several concept vehicles was: When will the automaker, notorious for slowly developing conservatively styled cars and trucks, bring these products to market? GM's not saying, but it is bringing them in the flesh to major auto shows around the globe in 2000, after the media peeped at them behind space age glasses in a virtual reality setup at the automaker's Tech Center in Warren, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Readies Slew of Auto Show Concept Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.