NEW YORK – General Motors says its new state-of-the-art Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system will begin rolling out later this year in the Volt extended-range electric vehicle, followed by the hot-selling Equinox cross/utility vehicle. Additional still-to-be-announced Chevy models will get MyLink next year, says Micky Bly, executive director-global engineering. Chevrolet MyLink marries the safety, security and navigation capabilities of GM’s OnStar telematics system with audio services ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Ready With Sync Challenger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.