MILFORD, MI – Engineers at General Motors Corp.’s proving grounds here unveil two new light-truck engines, the latest volley in a wide-ranging plan that will see the resurgent GM and its Powertrain division launch several significant new or redesigned engines in the next two years. GM Powertrain engineers say new inline 4-cyl. (top) and 5-cyl. engines provide class-leading performance and fuel economy, while optimizing parts commonality to reduce manufacturing cost and complexity. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Ready with Two New Engines from Inline Family" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.