Adding to General Motors Corp.’s recent financial woes, the world’s largest auto maker is recalling nearly 113,000 vehicles because of safety defects. Vehicles affected by the recall include 77,055 Chevrolet Astro and GMC Safari minivans from the ’01 and ’02 model years. An electrical problem in the vans could cause a short circuit and prevent the rear brake lights and hazard lights from working, which could lead to a crash, GM and the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. says. No ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Recall 113,000 Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.