General Motors Corp. is recalling some 570,000 ’00 pickup trucks and SUVs, including Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra, Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon, built between February 1999 and February 2000. GM says the vehicles may have potential airbag sensor problems, which could cause the airbag to not deploy in certain types of frontal collisions. GM also is calling back 150,000 ’02 and ’03 model Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Oldsmobile and Pontiac cars, minivans and trucks due to driver’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Recalls 720,000 Pickups, Cars, SUVs and Minivans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.