General Motors Corp. is recalling 107,000 ’02 and ’03 model Buick Rendezvous cross/utility vehicles due to a faulty rear liftgate. The recall comes in the wake of an accident in which the vehicle’s liftgate tore away, causing injury to an occupant. GM says it will add a metal strap between the inner and outer panel of the liftgate.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Recalls Buick Rendezvous" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.