DETROIT -- Suspect brake lights force General Motors Corp. to recall as many as 546,000 ’00 and ’01 Chevrolet Blazer, GMC Jimmy and Oldsmobile Bravada midsize SUVs. Two accidents have been linked to an alleged illumination failure. No injuries were reported. The auto maker reportedly is testing replacement parts to ship to dealers, who will conduct vehicle inspections. Repairs will be made at no cost to customers.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Recalls SUVs for Brake Light Problem" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.