CHICAGO – General Motors Corp. will turn over nearly its entire lineup of North American vehicles between now and ’08, says a top-ranking executive. GM continues to work on platform for Solstice. "Got a factoid for you,” Gary Cowger, president-North America, says. “Ninety percent of our cars will be changed over the next four years." By "changed" he means either totally new or a major next-generation remake, he adds. "No one has that kind of product offensive," Cowger says, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Revamp Most Models Over Next Four Years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.