MILFORD, MI â€“ Although the â€™09 Cadillac CTS-V wonâ€™t go on sale until fourth-quarter 2008, thatâ€™s not stopping General Motors Corp. from touting the work that went into the second most-powerful vehicle in its history. Coinciding with the release of SAE-certified performance figures, the auto maker momentarily steps back from final testing at its proving grounds here to give journalists an introduction to the super sedan and demonstrate some of its abilities. When production commences ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Reveals Secrets of â€™09 Cadillac CTS-V" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.