MILFORD, MI – General Motors Corp.’s Powertrain division unveils the latest version of its heavy-duty Duramax V-8 turbodiesel, which aims to maintain class-leading performance while conforming to stringent new U.S. emissions requirements taking effect next year. Highlighted at a GM Powertrain technology event at the auto maker’s proving grounds here, the new 6.6L Duramax is the first GM engine to be sold in the U.S. equipped with a soot-reducing diesel particulate filter (DPF) as part of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Rolls Out Cleaner Duramax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.