General Motors Russian group sales soared 82% in May to 23,102, for a year-to-date result up 66% to 88,339. GM also confirms plans today to increase annual production capacity 75% in Russia to 350,000 units over the next five years, bringing a total of 1,500 new jobs to its two assembly plants. The Chevrolet brand ranked No.2 in May, with deliveries soaring 62% to 16,805 units for a 5-month total up 49% to 63,434. The Chevy Niva cross/utility vehicle placed No.11 in car sales, up 39% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Russia Sales Soar in May; Surging Market Showing Signs of Slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.