FAYENCE, France â€“ The eveningâ€™s coda for a perfect early fall day here in southern France is a glimpse at forthcoming products from General Motors Corp. Rick Wagoner, GM chairman and CEO, walks down the slope of a meticulously manicured golf course toward a fairway dotted with 20 or so vehicles the auto maker plans to put into production during the next several years. The products are among the reasons Wagoner says GMâ€™s future is as bright as the sunshine that soaks the Provence regionâ€™s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMâ€™s Full-Court Press" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.