WARREN, MI – By combining smart driving with the implementation of numerous vehicle technologies, General Motors Corp. says owners of its vehicles can save as much as one full tank of gas every other month. That translates into savings of more than $700 annually for drivers of GM’s all-new ’07 Chevrolet Tahoe fullsize SUV, for example, based on the $2.29 per gallon U.S. motorists paid on average for regular grade gasoline last week. GM says its wind tunnel reduced drag on the '07 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Says Its Fuel Economy Blows Away Competitors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.