DETROIT – General Motors Co. Vice Chairman Bob Lutz says consumers are shying away from the auto maker’s newly launched 60-day guarantee marketing ploy, and he could not be happier. Lutz tells media during a luncheon here today that since the program launched last month, takers of the guarantee number “in the hundreds” out of retail sales well over 100,000 units in September. Customers can take the guarantee, or $500 cash towards the purchase of a new GM vehicle. “Most people, they ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Says Number of Takers for 60-Day Guarantee Low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.