NEW YORK – Tom Wallace, General Motors Corp. vehicle line executive for midsize trucks, condemns dealers who are charging above sticker prices for the Chevrolet SSR, but says the situation will cure itself in the next three or four months. GM condemns dealer charging over stick price for Chevrolet SSR Wallace says GM won't try to solve the situation by producing more of the convertible trucks, because that would jeopardize the staying power of the unique vehicle. "It's a niche ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Scolds Dealers Over SSR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.