FRANKFURT – There are interesting moves under way within General Motors Corp.’s design staff as the countdown to the announcement of Wayne Cherry's successor heads into its last months. Wayne Cherry, surrounded by seven Eyes on Design awards GM won at this year’s Detroit auto show. Cherry, who should have retired last September, postponed his departure by a year to give GM more time to find the right person. Two of the front line candidates have just swapped jobs. Anne ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Searching for Design Star" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.