NEW YORK – General Motors Corp. is targeting industry leadership in fuel-economy technology, the auto maker's environmental chief says. “We have laid out, and we are executing and delivering on that strategy across all technologies,” Elizabeth A. Lowery tells the International Motor Press Assn. here recently. The strategy encompasses advanced gasoline engines, alternative fuels, hybrid-electric vehicles (HEVs) and fuel-cell vehicles. “Our goal is to play a proactive role in bringing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Seeks Fuel Economy Leadership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.