General Motors’ Southeast Asian operations report sales of new vehicles in the region surged 61% ahead of year-ago in February, boosted by the recent launch of the Chevrolet Cruze sedan and Captiva cross/utility vehicle. The markets of Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand all posted impressive growth, GM says. “We wanted to get a quick start into 2011 and, on the strength of our product lineup and the special efforts of our dealer network, we have steadily gained market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Sees Sales Spike in Southeast Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.