SAO PAULO – General Motors Corp. plans to sell the Envoy SUV in Brazil at a base price of $69,000. The 4-wheel-drive Envoy features a Vortec 4.2L 6-cyl. engine and power adjustable leather seats. GM's OnStar navigation system, offered elsewhere, will not be available in Brazil.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Sell Envoy in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.