VIENNA – General Motors Corp. launches sales of the Chevrolet Lanos passenger car, imported from the Ukraine, to compete against the locally assembled entry-level Renault Logan in the Russian market. The basic 1.5L Lanos small sedan sells for $8,990 and is sold by the same dealer network that distributes South Korean-sourced Chevrolet models manufactured by GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd. Chevrolet Lanos to compete against Renault Logan. Currently, 44 Russian Chevrolet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Sell Ukrainian Chevrolet Lanos in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.