TAIPEI – General Motors Corp. will sell its 49% stake in Yulon General Motors Co. Ltd. to joint-venture partner Yulon Motor Co. Ltd. for a symbolic NT$1 ($0.03). The JV was established in 2005 with an initial investment of NT$2 billion ($60.6 million) to assemble Buick sedans. Yulon plans to invest NT$210 million ($6.4 million) in new capital in Yulon GM, which will continue to assemble and distribute GM cars without interruption. New GM models also will be introduced in Taiwan, a Yulon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Sells Stake in Taiwan JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.