General Motors Corp. is set to announce another Internet tie-up this week designed to help it funnel more sales prospects to dealers. The announcement, expected to come Tuesday, Feb. 9, will involve a deal with an automotive information provider, whose website draws consumers in the market for new cars and trucks, Mark T. Hogan, GM vice president in charge of e-GM, tells Ward's. Mr. Hogan would not reveal the name of the partner, but says the arrangement does not include GM acquiring an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Set to Announce Another Web Tie-Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.