General Motors Corp. wants to wrap up negotiations regarding stakes in Saab Automobile and Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. as soon as possible, but it is unlikely the talks will conclude before the end of the year, a top GM executive says. That doesn't mean, however, that GM has a firm deadline for striking deals, or that it is committed to stakes in either operation. GM also has had conversations with Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (Subaru), acknowledges GM President and Chief Operating Officer G. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Sets Fast Pace in Saab, Daewoo Talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.