Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd. releases details of a fourth version of its popular Buick Regal in China, this one powered by a 1.6L direct-injection turbo mill, mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The new Regal Turbo version will be available at dealerships throughout China by the end of the month. Other power options for the domestically made midsize car include a 2.0L Turbo DI, released in June, and 2.0L and 2.4L Ecotec engines. The newly launched 1.6L Turbo DI is sourced from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Shanghai to Launch Buick Regal With European 1.6L Turbo DI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.