WARREN, MI — In keeping with last year's practice of approving several concept cars for production, the Cadillac LAV (Luxury Activity Vehicle) “crossover” sport/utility vehicle (SUV) due in 2003 will adopt much of the style of the Vizon sport wagon concept unveiled earlier this month with six other new concept vehicles at General Motors Corp.'s Technical Center here. In addition, Buick's 2001 Bengal coupe concept will be used as inspiration — along with the previously shown LaCrosse ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM shows Caddy unibody SUV, other concepts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.