New Grand Prix boasts a more muscular exterior. General Motors Corp. gives car buyers their first look at a heavily revamped Grand Prix for â€™04 at the Texas State Fair. The new model, said to show the hand of product guru and North American Chairman Bob Lutz, features a more neatly trimmed, athletic exterior that does away with much of the bulky, add-on plastic cladding cluttering up the current-generation car. "What began with the sleek design of the â€™03 Vibe and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Shows Off Sleeker Grand Prix for â€™04" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.