General Motors Corp. will blanket the full-size luxury truck and sport/utility vehicle market during the next five months with four all-new or updated products: the Cadillac Escalade, Yukon Denali, and Yukon XL Denali full-size sport/utility vehicles and Sierra C3 full-size pickup. The vehicles, all based on the well-regarded GMT800 truck platform, should post a combined annual sales total of around 70,000 units. The '02 Escalade will be the last of the four to go on sale when it hits ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM shows upcoming Escalade, other luxo trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.