DETROIT – General Motors Corp. appoints D. Nick Reilly to head the auto maker’s transition team as it finalizes plans to take over ailing Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. Reilly, currently vice president of GM Europe’s sales, marketing and aftersales operations, will take on his new position in January, where he will be responsible for the transition of the Korean automaker to the GM group. Reilly will report directly to GM Asia/Pacific President Rudolph Schlais and will be based in South Korea. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Shuffles Europe Team; Appoints Daewoo Transition Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.