General Motors Corp. appoints David Piper to vice president and general manager of GM Powertrain Europe, to replace Greg Deveson, who has left the company. Rita Forst will succeed Piper as executive director of product engineering in Torino, Italy. Piper will report to Tom Stephens, group vice president-GM Powertrain, and GM Europe Chairman Fritz Henderson. The appointments are effective Aug. 1. "David's broad experience in product engineering, as well as his experience within Allison ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Shuffles Powertrain Executives in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.