LAS VEGAS – National health-care coverage should be an issue in this year’s presidential campaign, says Gary Cowger, president of General Motors Corp.’s North American operations. Gary Cowger: Call for action. “We need to start a discussion on it now,” he tells a J.D. Power & Associates’ International Automotive Roundtable held in conjunction with the 2004 National Automobile Dealers Assn. convention here. Cowger says GM, the nation’s largest purchaser of health-care ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Sick of High Health-Care Costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.