CHICAGO – At a time when General Motors Corp. needs to spur more interest in its long-awaited new vehicles, it has scheduled 30 AutoShow in Motion test-drive programs nationwide, 10 more than last year. At the events, GM makes all of its new cars and trucks available to drive at a non-dealership location over a weekend to introduce consumers to its products and compare them with rival makes, which attendees get to drive as well. Jim Bunnell, general manager-North Central Sales Region, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Steps Up Test Drives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.