DETROIT – Sources close to one General Motors Corp. supplier tell Ward’s that GM plans to provide industrial-application customers with variants of its upcoming “High Value” V-6 engine family. The source says the initial displacement for the High Value V-6 is 3.5L and that GM says it will not cost more than industrial-application versions of existing GM V-6 engines – many of which have been in production for decades – despite the fact that the High Value family will enjoy numerous ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Supply Next-Generation V-6 to Non-Auto Customers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642