The Cadillac Sixteen may be the belle of the auto show ball among General Motors Corp. concepts this year, but that doesn’t guarantee a slot on an assembly line anytime soon. Just two weeks ago at the Chicago auto show, Mark Hogan, group vice president-advance vehicle development, tells Ward's that the high-powered luxury sedan was among four concepts that stood out as production hopefuls. “We thought reaction to the Cadillac Sixteen would be strong, but we didn’t expect it to be so ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Sweet on Sixteen but Downplays Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.