DETROIT -- General Motors Corp. acquires a minority stake in Cunningham Motor Co., a company founded in early 2000 by GM Vice Chairman-Product Development Bob Lutz prior to his arrival at GM in August. Cunningham aims to develop a world-class touring car to compete against Aston Martin, Ferrari and other super opulent nameplates. Under the deal, Lutz will not participate in transactions between the companies but continues as a member of Cunningham's board of directors.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Take Cunningham Stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642