General Motors Corp. intends to take at least two manufacturing sites off a list of 16 unidentified facilities targeted for closure as part of its restructuring, according to the auto maker’s latest modified labor agreement. The company’s outline of sourcing, product and investment commitments included in the agreement reached with the United Auto Workers union earlier this week, and facing a ratification vote by 61,000 rank-and-file members today, says GM plans to utilize an idled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Take Two Plants Off Closure List" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.