NASHVILLE – General Motors Corp. continues to mull whether to extend its 24-Hour Test Drive marketing program, but the program sure is getting results, says GM North America President Gary Cowger. Cowger, speaking with reporters here at a 50th anniversary celebration for the Chevrolet Corvette, says that of the 130,000 people who have taken a GM vehicle home for a test drive, 29% have purchased a vehicle – and two-thirds of those have been conquest sales from other brands. (See related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Test Drive Conquests Other Brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.