General Motors Thailand Ltd. says it is accelerating its expansion plans after signing a 13.5 billion baht ($407 million) loan with three Thai banks and receiving a TB3.9 billion ($117 million) equity injection from parent General Motors Co. GM Thailand/ASEAN and Chevrolet Sales (Thailand) Ltd. President Steve Carlisle says the signing of the loan agreement represents a significant milestone in the history of the company. “We now are completely self-funded in Thailand and have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Thailand to Step-Up Expansion Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.