General Motors Corp. and Tracinda Corp. say talks centered around giving Tracinda a seat on the GM board have ended. The two companies released a terse statement late Friday, Dec. 9, saying they had not been able “to reach a mutually satisfactory agreement for Jerome York to join” the GM board. (See related story: GM Confirms Talks With Tracinda). York, a former Chrysler Corp. chief financial officer and one-time vice chairman of Tracinda, has been acting as an adviser to investor Kirk ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Tracinda Board Talks Come Up Empty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.