CHICAGO – All ’03 model fullsize General Motors Corp. trucks and SUVs will offer front passenger airbag sensing systems. If a child or small-stature adult weighing under 108 lbs. (49 kg) is in the front passenger seat or the seat is unoccupied, the bag won't deploy. A message flashes along the bottom of the inside rearview mirror telling the driver whether the passenger bag is active. In addition, all ’03 fullsize GM SUVs will offer power adjustable brake/gas pedals either as standard ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Trucks to Get Smart Air Bag Systems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.